Honey Pot Cucumber Aloe Foaming Wash
Regular price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WHAT IT IS
The Honey Pot Co’s widely loved intimate wash now with the benefits of Cucumber Aloe. Our washes are science backed, dermatologist-approved, hypoallergenic, kind to and safe for skin. We’ve perfected our plant-derived formula with the addition of lactic acid, naturally occurring in the vaginal environment to support a balanced pH range of 3.5-4.5. The addition of Lactic Acid to our Honey Pot washes ensures effectiveness of the formula you know and love with an added twist of rich cleansing and soothing hydration.
Soothe, cleanse and refresh with balancing cucumber and hydrating aloe vera for freshness with our Cucumber Aloe foaming wash. Use this wash with our Cucumber Aloe Body Wipes for maximum freshness.
- 5.51 Fl. oz
- Dermatologist-approved and hypoallergenic
- Kind to and Safe for Skin
- Aloe Vera to support irritated skin. Aloe vera, or Aloe barbadensis, is a thick, short-stemmed plant that stores water in its leaves. This water filled tissue is the “gel” that people associate with Aloe Vera products.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar balances and maintains a healthy pH range. Apple Cider Vinegar is an acetic acid created through a process of fermentation.
- Cucumber to moisten and refresh. Cucumber is a long, green-skinned fruit with watery flesh that is used to soothe and hydrate skin.
- Lactic Acid is produced by the bacteria lactobacillus, which is naturally occurring in a healthy vaginal ecosystem. Lactic Acid has gentle moisturizing properties that also support a balanced pH range of 3.5-4.5. The addition of Lactic Acid to our Honey Pot washes ensures effectiveness of the formula you know and love with an added twist of rich cleansing and soothing hydration.
NOT FORMUALTED WITH
- Added parabens
OUR PRESERVATIVE SYSTEM
Our #1 washes have always had a preservative system – that is what delivers safe, high-quality formulas down to the last drop. We understand seeing new ingredients on the back of your wash bottle could be confusing, but we're here to help!
Has antimicrobial properties to keep products stable
• Sodium Benzoate
Can support pH-balancing ingredients for a longer period of time
• Propylene Glycol
Functions as a humectant, which can support the moisture profile of a product.