Featured Ingredient: Alpine Pine oil contains natural antibacterial, antiseptic, and aromatic properties.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride,
Cetyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Calcium Montmorillonite (Kanwa Clay), Calendula Extract, Myrrh Gum Extract,
Alpine Lichen Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Chamomile Extract, Winter Oak Fragrance.
Zemea® Propanediol is a skin-friendly, natural and petroleum-free glycol alternative
for the cosmetics and personal care market. Certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient. Benefits include its high purity, lack of skin irritation or sensitization, improved humectancy, and environmentally sustainable nature. Zemea® propanediol can be used to replace glycols such as propylene glycol (1,2-propanediol), butylene glycol (1,3-butanediol) or glycerin.
• 100% natural - Approved by the Natural Products Association (NPA)
• No Skin Irritation or Sensitization
• High Purity (99.8% minimum)
• Antibacterial & Antifungal Properties
• Environmentally Sustainable Process (based on LCA)
• 100% Renewably-sourced Ingredient from Corn Sugar